So when Matt who runs a traditional Hockey Blog called View From My Seats asked me to be part of his Atlantic Division Preview written blog piece, I was somewhat surprised but eager to participate. So with pen in hand I wrote the gosh darn thing, typed it up and submitted it to Matt's site.
The criteria of the piece was to have me answer the following five questions. listed below. Follow the link to see what I wrote and thought about our beloved Rangers outlook for the upcoming season.
Also, Check out what the other teams bloggers in our division are saying about their teams.
Then after that, think about what would have been your answers to these questions ? What would have you answered ? Leave it in the comment section.
- Why is your team going to be better than they were last season?
- What part of your own team scares the hell out of you this season?
- Every year there are players that break onto the scene as all-stars or even superstars. Sometimes they’re rookies that are expected to be great, sometimes their rookies that shock the world and sometimes they’re younger players that simply come into their own. Who is someone on your team that we should all look to have a breakout season?
- We all know that watching a team for 82 games, you start to appreciate things that casual fans won’t necessarily know. Who’s the guy on your team that doesn’t get nearly the respect that he deserves?
- Prediction time: If you were throwing down some serious money, how do you think the final standings of the Atlantic Division will shake out (1st through 5th)? More importantly, which teams do you think are going to make the playoffs from the Atlantic?